Our integration platform is developed for a global world where actions are needed 24/7. Our integrations are in continuous, demanding use, and they can seamlessly work without unplanned interruptions in use or service breaks. We can promise you that we are always online.
Why do I need integrations?
- Integrations save your valuable time. Thanks to integrations, the need for manual operations is significantly decreased.
- Integrations help things run more smoothly. It is possible to develop different microservices for your organisation’s needs. For example, several important operations can be automatised.
- Integrations increase security: Automatisation significantly decreases the risk for human errors.
What can integrations do for my business?
Integrations, simply put, connect at least two different systems.
Example: your organisation has two systems, System A and System B. These systems use different data formats to communicate. System A registers all the information about your customers. You also need this information for your System B, but it does not understand System A. In this case, the right integration can communicate with both systems, and works as a sort of translator between these systems.
You save time and effort when you don’t need to manually tranfer all data and files back and forth.
Which systems Trivore’s Integration Platform can connect?
Our integration platform is highly versatile: we can connect basically any system to another. These systems can be either your organisation’s internal systems, or they can be your partner’s or a third party database.
We are proud to say that so far we have not encountered an integration which we wouldn’t have been able to create.
What is needed from the customer?
We take care of the technical side.
What we need from our customers:
- A good understanding and description of your business needs to which you are seeking solution.
- Certain technical details. Trivore’s experts help you with details and we will tell you clearly, what information is needed and where to find it.
Does this comply with GDPR?
Our integration platform fully complies with GDPR. It is a safe choice, and it also has the unique capability to create automatically a GDPR info package when the end-user requests one.
We always use modern and proven technology. Our platform also supports older systems and traditional integrations in addition to microservices.
Our integration platform is a modern microservice architecture which uses docker containers, orchestrated with swarm clusters.
We are agile and not afraid to learn more and develop something completely new, if the best solution for our customer needs it. We don’t force our customer’s needs to our existing products, but instead we become a seamless part of our customer’s own IT infrastructure.
Our used technologies include:
Used protocols include:
We can also use a custom protocol if our customer so wishes. Our supported database systems, data formats, and file formats include nearly all existing options.
We develop simple integrations in an agile and efficient manner. More complex integrations are always custom made from start to finish. In our integration development we use CI/CD pipelines to ensure agility.